Thanks for asking this Richard - We'll be posting the speaker list in
the next week as soon as all speakers are confirmed.

All the best

Jon

Jon Pratty
Head of Content
Culture24

01273 623336 (direct)
01273 623266 (main office number)
07739 287392 (mobile)

Culture24 is the new name for the 24 Hour Museum - an independent
charity who publish a family of websites including:
www.24hourmuseum.org.uk
www.show.me.uk
www.icons.org.uk

Partnerships: