From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Jerry Weber
Sent: 02 May 2008 08:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: 21st Century digital curation

I also attended the session in London and was quite surprised to hear
the
criticism of NOF-digi.  It is fair to say that the funding produced
mixed
results.  I felt at the time that there could have been more agreement
on
protocols for standards and perhaps more insistence on robust metadata.
However, there are some good examples of fully searchable collections
that
came out of NOF-digi - try
http://www.windowsonwarwickshire.org.uk/default.asp

Best wishes