Hi Marcus!

I would be interesting in both days. Let me know what is the next step.

Ashni

On 27 May 2008, at 10:27, Marcus Reoch wrote:

<image003.png>

**CURRENTLY RECRUITING TEACHERS FOR SUMMER WORKSHOPS**

If you are available on either July 21st or July 28th and you would like to teach for 1 or 2 days at our London-based Chinese Summer School, we would like to hear from you!

For two weeks this summer, the eyes of the world will be on China, as the fastest and fittest compete in the largest sporting event on the planet. The Beijing Olympics will be a feast of colour and excitement, bringing together every nation on earth. To tie in with the Olympics, we have devised a 1 day workshop called My Day in Beijing to be held at Knightsbridge School in Central London  the day will not only be lots of fun but it will also give children a taste of Chinese language and culture. Please see attached leaflet.

If you have experience teaching primary schoolchildren and are interested in working on either/both of these days, please give us a call direct on 020 7738 8833 or send your CV to [log in to unmask]

Best wishes

Marcus

Marcus Reoch

Dragons In Europe
Unit 1L
Clapham North Arts Centre
26-32 Voltaire Road
London SW4 6DH

Tel: 020 7738 8833
Mob: 07766 491465

 Standard Disclaimer: This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. You may use and apply the info
rmation only for the intended purpose. Internet communications are not secure and therefore Dragons in Europe does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are only those of the author and not those of Dragons in Europe. If this email has come to you in error please delete it and any attachments. Please note that Dragons in Europe may intercept incoming and outgoing e-mail communications

Checked by AVG.

Checked by AVG.

<Beijing Olympics Activity Day(Knightsbridge School).pdf>