Dear Chinese teachers,

We found that the CD-Rom we were sharing with you during the Chinese New Year period was a bit out of date, so it did not work on certain computers that had the latest updates of the software installed. We are looking for new version of the Chinese New Year CD-Rom and will keep you updated as it is an excellent resource.

Dear Yinya Huang,

My Colleague, Ms Kou, is in China for her project,. I have double checked with her, the first parcel sent to you had been returned to us, and we did post a 2nd parcel with a CR-Rom and Chinese New Year DVD as we know the DVD does work. It seems that the 2nd parcel appears to have been lost in the post, as you have not yet receive it after a considerable amount of time!. We will send you another Chinese New Year DVD very soon or  refund if you prefer, can you please reply to me via [log in to unmask] and not via this forum.

Regards

H. Wu