Just to let you know that planning for the next event on the 17th June
at Northampton is coming along well. Sarah Allton and Derek Jones from
Blackboard will be running two sessions on the Blackboard Roadmap and
also demo Blackboard next generation.

I'm working with JISC RSC-WM to setup a registration page and will send
again when this is available.

Would anyone be prepared to talk about their experiences at Blackboard
World in Manchester ?

Is there anything specific that anyone would like an agenda item on - or
present on ?

The remainder of the event will be opportunities to network and share
experiences.

For those wanting a precise location, the event will be held at The
University of Northampton, Park Campus,  Cottesbrooke Building Room
C320. See http://www.northampton.ac.uk/about/findus/ for maps.

See some of you on the 17th

Regards

Rob

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only.  If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.

We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free.  You should undertake your own virus checking.  The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.