Bognor Regis is in West Sussex, there's a place called Little Bognor which may be in Sussex or Hampshire, not sure.

Lyn B

> Message Received: May 04 2008, 09:27 PM
> From: "Frank Clement-Lorford" <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: [LOCAL-HISTORY] p[lace names from 1881 Census

This is all Phillimore Atlas of Parishes has to offer.

BOGNOR Hants
> BOVINGTON Herts. Bovingdon, Herts

FINDRINGTON Cambs
> FOWNER Bucks
> KINGDON Berks Kingston Bagpuize or Kingston Lisle, Berks

NEWCASTLE  Durham
> NEWHAM Dorset
> PEDLEY BRIDGE Yorks
> SENDLY Durham
> SOUTHERTON Berks
> STEIPE Oxon
> SUN BARTON Yorks
> TYLEHURST Bucks There is a Tylehurst or Tilehurst in Berks

WESTHAM Essex
> WEST OLVERTON Berks
> WHITECHURCH Som [Whitchurch?] Whitchurch, Somerset

WHITEFORD Warks Whichford, Warks

Regards

Frank

Researching the family and history of Alexis Bénoist Soyer (1810-1858) and Nicolas Soyer (1863-1937). En recharchant l'histoire familiale d'Alexis Bénoist Soyer (1810-1858) et Nicolas Soyer (1863-1937).

Please see web page: www.soyer.co.uk