Dear all,

The focus of my masters dissertation is Web 2.0 in Public libraries.

My objective is to investigate the extent to which libraries in the UK have made use of Web 2.0 in service provision. Specifically, what Web 2.0 tools have been used, why these have been used and how these have improved service provision in terms of meeting the library’s aims.

I shall be sending out a final version of my questionnaire next week to libraries all over the UK.

I have attached a questionnaire and it would help me greatly if you could take the time to complete this pilot and return it to me by email by Friday 6th June so that I can ensure that the questionnaire has been constructed correctly.

Please note that if you do so, and the results are useable, I will not send you a questionnaire next week.

If you have produced documentation that would answer or expand upon your answers to theses questions then feel free to attach them also.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Yours faithfully,

Richard Sherratt

Instructions
1. Open attached document
2. Save to your computer
3. Complete the questionnaire
4. Save and attach to an email to me ([log in to unmask])

Miss your Messenger buddies when on-the-go? Get Messenger on your Mobile!