From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Dermot Kennedy
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 10:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: British Standards Online

The London Libraries website allows you to search for all electronic resources in London’s public libraries, including British Standards Online - http://www.londonlibraries.org/eresources.jsp

Dermot Kennedy

MLA London

020 7549 1703

From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robert Clayton
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 2:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: British Standards Online

Dear Colleagues

We have received enquiries from users requiring access to British Standards Online, as available through the MLA Reference Online package, however, I can't find any easy way of locating which authorities or libraries offer this service.  Would anyone care to blow their own trumpet, and let us know where to direct enquiries?

http://www.mla.gov.uk/programmes/digital_initiatives/reference_online/BSOnline

Thanks,

Robert Clayton

Museum Library & Archive Manager

Rutland County Council

Tel: 01572 722626

Fax: 01572 724906

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: www.rutland.gov.uk/libraries

Post: Oakham Library, Catmos Street, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6HW

2008 - The National Year of Reading

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few things leave a deeper mark on a reader than the first book that finds its way into his heart.  Those first images, the echo of words we think we have left behind, accompany us throughout our lives and sculpt a place in our memory..." Carlos Ruiz Zafon, "The Shadow of the Wind"

Rutland County Council
Customer Service Centre: 01572 722 577 [log in to unmask]
Council Website: http://www.rutland.gov.uk
Community Portal: http://www.rutnet.co.uk
The views expressed in this email are those of the author and may not
be official policy.
Internet email should not be treated as a secure form of communication.
Please notify the sender if received in error.

Westminster City Council switchboard: +44 20 7641 6000
www.westminster.gov.uk
This E-Mail may contain information which is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail or any part of it, please telephone Westminster City Council immediately on receipt.
You should not disclose the contents to any other person or take copies.