APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING:

Please find below a selection of TFPL training courses.  For full course
listing or to download brochure PDFs, go to www.tfpl.com/training.com

Introduction to records management, 14 May

Records management is increasingly being recognised as a key discipline
enabling an organisation to understand, organise, and exploit its
information assets. This one day course is an introduction to the
principles and practices of records management.

http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/cd.cfm?linkid=TR966

Fundamentals of corporate finance, 22 May

A one-day course which will review the current corporate finance (CF)
sector. This course is intended as an introduction to mainstream
corporate finance activity, for information professionals as well as
associates and other professionals who have little experience of this
area of financial services.

http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/cd.cfm?linkid=TR1291

Finance and budgeting for library and information services, 3 June

This intensive one day workshop recognises that many people are anxious
about managing their budgets. The day will be very practical and
participants will be supported to carry out a range of exercises
including understanding and interpreting financial statements, using
financial information for decision making and planning, and making a
case for financial resources.

http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/cd.cfm?linkid=TR1043

TFPL Connect, 10 June

TFPL Connect is our new learning network for knowledge and information
professionals across all sectors. The next TFPL Connect meeting will be
held on, with a special focus on the future of work: technology.  For
full event details, please visit our website:

http://www.tfpl.com/thought_leadership/tfplconnectevent.cfm#100

If you would like to attend, please apply for membership here:

http://www.tfpl.com/form/connectapp.cfm?ct=t

SharePoint Forum, 8 July

Preparations are underway for the second SharePoint Forum, to be held on
8th July.  If you would like to register your interest, please email Kat
at [log in to unmask]

ebic...imagine

On 1-3 October 2008, we are hosting the ebic...imagine conference in
Berlin.  Designed to bring together leaders from many sectors and
countries to imagine the future of KIM, the conference also aims to work
out the practicalities of realising that future.

http://www.tfpl.com/thought_leadership/ebic/programme.cfm

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to
contact a member of the training team on 0207 332 6000.

Kind regards,

Kat Nower