We've been looking for four papers from the journal "Neurology and
Urodynamics", but no-one, not even the British Library seems to have
this journal!

Can anyone help?

2006 25 (1):  101  Al-Badr, A. Relationship between...

2007 26 (4): 492-4 Seckiner, I. Correlations between...

2007 26 (2): 167-84 Minardi, D. Correlation between urodynamics...

2007 26 (6): 800-6  Parsons, M. Bladder diary patterns...

Thanks
Sam

Miss Sam Burgess BA(Hons) MCLIP
Head Librarian

Academy Library and Information Service
Swindon & North Wilts Health & Social Care Academy
Swindon and Marlborough NHS Trust
Great Western Hospital
Marlborough Road
Swindon
Wiltshire
SN3 6BB

NB: As I am deaf, I do NOT use the telephone personally.
But you can contact the Library on 01793 604593 / 6

Swindon & Marlborough NHS Trust
Great Western Hospital
Marlborough Road
Swindon
SN3 6BB
Tel 01793 60 40 20

http://www.swindon-marlborough.nhs.uk

Find out more details about our Foundation Trust application on our website and register to become a member at http://www.nhs-membership.co.uk/swam

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual(s) addressed.
If you believe you have received this e-mail in error, disclosing, copying, distributing or retaining this message, or any part of it, is strictly prohibited; please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Swindon & Marlborough NHS Trust.
All messages sent by the Trust are checked for viruses but this does not, and cannot, guarantee that a virus has not been transmitted.
The Trust accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted with this e-mail.