Dear All,
We have 24 wooden book seperators of quite a careful design. The
presenting end consists of a convex surface edged vertically with a wooden
slot each side so that a printed design or lettering on a stiff strip can
be slid into it just as you can see the laminated sheet with the
letter 'J' on the photo which I can send to you on request. We used them
for seperating fiction.

If anyone would like them please let me know.
Local collection is ideal but if you would be happy to refund us the
postage that can be arranged.

Thankyou,
Keith Lang
Learning Resources,
Richmond upon Thames College, Twickenham