-----Original Message-----
From: A general Library and Information Science list for news and
discussion. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Debby Raven
Sent: 20 May 2008 19:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: dawsonera press release

I don't agree with Phil and  I think he is over reacting. However being
a journalist I am probably more used to being bombarded
with press releases of all types and techniques.

Debby Raven
Editor
CILIP Library + Information Gazette

0141 334 6019
07840 753836

74 Marlborough Avenue
Glasgow
G11 7BH

LEGAL INFORMATION
Information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, the information contained in this e-mail & any files transmitted with it are intended for the recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance upon it. If you have received this e-mail in error, you should notify the sender immediately and delete this email. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Tyne Metropolitan College unless explicitly stated otherwise.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving Tyne Metropolitan College. Tyne Metropolitan College will not be liable for any losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.