Colleagues

We will be installing several self issue and return machines in our
library over the summer, and we are in a quandary as to what to call
what is now the 'Issue Desk'. If we are to encourage students to use the
self issue facilities, we don't want them still to come to the desk to
get their books issued.

Has anyone any suggestions as to what the desk should be called?
Those of you in a similar situation might also like to share what you
did to encourage the use of self issue facilities.

Many thanks

Shirley

Shirley Ward
Liaison Team Leader/Learning and Teaching Fellow
The University of Bolton
Eagle Library
Deane Road
BOLTON