Time is running out to book your place on the 2008 FIL Interlend
Conference.  If you are still not sure if it's for you, visit our
Conference Wiki to get more information on the range of speakers we have
this year and the wonderful location in Peebles.

We have a mix of speakers, seminars and workshops plus we have a meet the
speaker session, so plenty of opportunities for you to join in and ask
questions. Of course we have our Gala Dinner on the first evening and this
year we are including a 'pub quiz' - a great chance to get to now the other
delegates and enter as a team.

The Wiki address is:

http://interlend.pbwiki.com/

the password is fil.

Once you've had a look and decided this is for you, visit the FIL website
where you will find both an online booking form and one to download and
post, email or fax.

If you have any questions on any aspect of the conference you will find
a 'Delegates page' on the Wiki for you to enter your questions, then one of
the committee will respond.  Alternatively you can contact any of the
committee direct, all of our contact details can be found on the FIL
Website.

Look forward to receiving your application soon.

Tracey Jackson
FIL Membership Secretary