From: This list is for current and potential users of the Innopac system [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jayne Pierce
Sent: 23 May 2008 09:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Shelf ready books

Val
We implemented Millennium June 2006.  The books are shelf ready from the point of view that they are fully serviced BUT they could not be sent to the individual libraries to put on their shelves as they haven't been input on Millennium.  I don't know if we would ever have stock that the barcodes are already on Millennium

Jayne

"Scott, Val" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: This list is for current and potential users of the Innopac system <[log in to unmask]>
22/05/2008 13:35
Please respond to
This list is for current and potential users of the Innopac system <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Shelf ready books

I'd be interested to hear off list of any UK Millennium library who currently have shelf-ready books from their suppliers.
thanks
Val

Val Scott
Information Coordinator
Library & Information Services
Aston University
Aston Triangle
Birmingham B4 7ET
England

Telephone: 0121 204 4514 (direct dial)

Please sponsor me in the Race for Life at:
http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/scottiedog

Scanned by MailDefender - managed email security from intY - www.maildefender.net

Scanned by MailDefender - managed email security from intY - www.maildefender.net