[log in to unmask]&[log in to unmask]&attachment=q" width=199>

What does your CILIP group membership do for you?

·      Do you have a wide professional network of support in your local area – wherever you are in the UK?

·      Do you get up-to-date guidance about how to take the next step in your career – from regular printed journals and email contacts?

·      Are you the first to know about courses to gain new skills and qualifications – at a discounted rate?

If not, then perhaps it’s time you reviewed your group membership* to see what you’re missing.

“It’s great meeting up with and learning from people who work in such different contexts.”

The course was thoroughly inspiring and exactly what I needed.”

You can have all this for free as a member of the Career Development Group.  We are unique because:

·      We are the only cross-sectoral, career-spanning, lifelong group of CILIP.

·      We are experienced – we have been supporting people in their careers for over 100 years continuously.

·      Our volunteer Candidate Support Officers are dedicated to you – spending approximately 2,000 hours per year supporting colleagues in their professional qualifications.

No wonder we are the second biggest group of CILIP, with around 4,000 members.  And there’s more – see our website for details of our international projects, links and resources: www.careerdevelopmentgroup.org.uk

So don’t waste your CILIP membership.  Do something about it now.

Join the Career Development Group.

020 7255 0600.

Call this number or email [log in to unmask] and take charge of your career TODAY.

* Note: Every CILIP subscriber can join two groups for free, and additional ones for a nominal cost.  You can change your groups at any time – you don’t need to wait till renewal time.

Our vision is to make Nottinghamshire a better place.
Find out how Nottinghamshire County Council employees are making a difference at www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/youmakethedifference

E-mails and any attachments from Nottinghamshire County Council are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the e-mail, and then delete it without making copies or using it in any other way.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Nottinghamshire County Council unless otherwise specifically stated.

Although any attachments to the message will have been checked for viruses before transmission, you are urged to carry out your own virus check before opening attachments, since the County Council accepts no responsibility for loss or damage caused by software viruses.

Senders and recipients of email should be aware that, under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000, the contents may have to be disclosed in response to a request.

Nottinghamshire County Council Legal Disclaimer