Dear Andrew,

You don't need to retype the documents. Anything you've written should be in
12 point, but external documents like job descriptions where you don't have
electronic originals can be included 'as is'.

You shouldn't need to provide citations for unpublished documents, as long
as the provenance is clear (eg your library service's operational plan is
labelled as such).

With the position of the number, I think the question to ask yourself is
"How clear is this to the assessor?" If the number stands out clearly from
the page and would be easy for an assessor to find and navigate by, then you
can leave it as is. If the numbering isn't very clear, it's in your own
interests to think of an alternative method (eg you could have a title page
for each document giving its number). It might be worth showing it to other
people such as your mentor or a colleague for their second opinion on how
visible the numbers are.

I hope this helps - best of luck with your submission,

Frances
West Midlands CSO

--
Frances Machell