Hello .*,

I want to increase the amount of the maximum concurrent
connections-clients that our storage element(DPM_mysql) can handle.

Some of our users use our storage element for writing
some thousands of very small files. I suspect that our
storage element cannot handle so many connections
concurrently so it queues some of them for a long time
and discards others, resulting to failures in SAM tests.

Although, running all the commands on my own I have no problems.

Any suggestions?

thanks a lot!

P.S. I have informed the users for their "denial of service attack"
and they stopped sending jobs. Although, many of the already sent jobs
are now sending files.

--
Asterios Katsifodimos
High Performance Computing systems Lab