Hi Di,

I use the PPS repo for my SA3 testbed and on April 22nd I got an update
to vdt_globus_jobmanager_common.i386 VDT1.6.0x86_rhas_4_LCG-1. Before
that update my CE worked well, now it's broken. The question is, did
this update already enter production? If not I will re-install my CE
with the production repo.... and avoid the VDT update until I know
what's going on...

Thanks,
Christian.