Bonsoir Emmanuel,

> > > It seems that there are problems if we run more than twice the
> > > config_voms function. We have:
> >
> > At least the latest yaim-core should have no problems with that.
> >
> > > glite-yaim-core-4.0.3-6
> > > glite-yaim-dpm-3.1.1-5

I do not see how config_vomsdir in glite-yaim-core-4.0.3-6 can cause
a problem if it is _rerun_: it always overwrites the *.lsc files.

However, in that yaim-core version the function does _not_ understand
the (optional) "24" field at the end of each VO_*_VOMSES variable!

So, on gLite 3.0 one must _not_ include the "24" field!

Also note that the VO_*_VOMS_CA_DN variable must contain one CA DN for
every VOMS server mentioned in the corresponding VO_*_VOMSES variable.
Each CA DN should be surrounded by single quotes.