 > Can I assume that you and Ovid are mutually happy that everyone
getting [log in to unmask] (or whatever) is entitled to access under
Ovid's licence?
AFAIK yes. The challenging part is translating librarian requirements
into attribute mapping and consequent assertions. However it's a sign
the technology has now "come of age" and the emphasis has switched
from software development to higher level negotiations. It also means
developers getting to know the libraries domain. Which certainly can't
be a bad thing.

Alistair

On 7 May 2008, at 11:38, Jon Warbrick wrote:

> On Wed, 7 May 2008, Alistair Young wrote:
>
>>> Ovid asked us to specify "The Authentication attributes that you
>>> will use" and "The Value for the attribute"
>> that's interesting. We only release eduPersonScopedAffiliation to
>> Ovid with a value of "member".
>
> Clearly "eduPersonScopedAffiliation" and "member@<wherever>" are
> perfectly possible answers to Ovid's questions.
>
> Can I assume that you and Ovid are mutually happy that everyone
> getting [log in to unmask] (or whatever) is entitled to access under
> Ovid's licence? And that there is no one who should be entitled to
> access who doesn't get the attribute...?
>
> Jon.
>
> --
> Jon Warbrick
> Web/News Development, Computing Service, University of Cambridge

mov eax,1
mov ebx,0
int 80h