Dear Colleague, Apologies for cross posting and regards from IMPACT, the International Health Impact Assessment Consortium at University of Liverpool. There is still time to register for the IMPACT HIA training course that will run from Monday to Friday, 9th – 13th June 2008 at the Foresight Centre on the University campus. The course is run entirely in English. Should you wish to join us please contact [log in to unmask] or by telephone 0151-794 5004 for a registration form and information on accommodation in Liverpool, the European Capital of Culture 2008. For other information about IMPACT visit our website at www.ihia.org.uk Courses are also planned for November 2008 and 2009 for which we would be happy to take provisional expressions of interest. Yours sincerely, Hilary Dreaves Research Fellow (HIA) IMPACT University of Liverpool HIA08 - 9th International Health Impact Assessment Conference Health Impact Assessment and Sustainable Well-being Liverpool Marriott City Centre Hotel 9-10 October 2008 Training day 8 October - Blackburne House, Liverpool Conference website and Call for Abstracts: www.profbriefings.co.uk/hia08 To unsubscribe from this list please go to http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/industrial-ecology or send the following command to [log in to unmask] leave industrial-ecology