Hmm
Reading that report--it sounds like Fujitsu realised they could not
deliver what was needed and decided to cut and run. Now was that because
of their own lack of skills etc or was it that they found the NHS
environment unsuitable? Or what?
On a related story, over here in NI the centrally-supplied and supported
internet connections to GP surgeries are sluggish, mostly. Not up to the
standard of home (in my case, semi-rural) broadband at all. Yet when I
work in Canada, centrally-supplied internet is quite adequate. They also
have PACS online to all GP offices and hospitals--is it called that
here? Digital x-ray? And it works pretty well, mostly, with the odd slow
down.

Declan