I am writing to all members enlisted on the German JISCMAIL network on
behalf of my landlord to advertise a double room in Chiswick, West
London for the next academic year (2008/9). The offer is only open to
postgraduate students. Anybody interested in this offer should contact
the landlord, Mr. Chris Unwin (registered since 2007), at the
following address: [log in to unmask] or telephone 020 8995 9505.

Details of the accommodation:

LOCATION:
Cornwall Grove, W4
Double room in a house to share, available IMMEDIATELY

FINANCIAL:
Rent per week: £129.00

FACILITIES:
Electricity, gas, water, hot water, central heating are all included
Washing machine, use of garden, telephone, fire alarm, smoke alarm,
double glazing, broadband internet connection

ROOM AVAILABLE:
Double, en-suite loft room with own bathroom (recently been decorated)
King size bed
Internet
Built-in wardrobes
Hugh bookcase

OTHER ROOMS:
Shared kitchen, lounge/dining room

CONDITIONS:
Minimum length of contract: 4 months
Damage deposit: 0

TRANSPORT:
Turnham Green and Stamford Brook (District Line) tube stations are
10-minute walk away
190 bus stop parallel to Cornwall Grove (bus connecting West Brompton,
Hammersmith and Richmond)
Other local bus routes: 27, 190, 237, 267 buses

LANDLORD REQUIREMENTS:
Postgraduate or mature students only
Non-smoker
References required
Remarks: (pending approval)
Two postgraduate students from Queen Mary College are currently in
house and will continue their tenancy for the next academic year. A
third student is sought to fill the double, vacant room.

Best wishes

John Goodyear

Postgraduate student by research
German Department