Dear Fellow Gems :-)

I know this list is primarily about education but as you're all such
stars, I wonder if you'd be able to help a colleague out with the
following query.  Please respond to him and not me!

Thanks in advance.

Bekky Moran
UMACS Learning Manager
Museum of English Rural Life
The University of Reading, Redlands Road, Reading, RG1 5EX

At the Museum of English Rural Life we are in the process of purchasing
archive cataloguing software. I would like to hear from you if you use a
software system which can appropriately catalogue archives and museum
objects. The software must be compliant with SPECTRUM and ISAD (G). I am
aware of CALM and ADLIB. Are there any other suitable systems available?
I would like to visit a repository that is using a software package to
catalogue both archives and objects.

Thank you in advance
Will Phillips
Museum Officer
Museum of English Rural Life
Redlands Road
Reading RG1 5EX
Tel: 0118 378 8660 Email [log in to unmask]