Hi there,

Firstly if anyone would like the list of contacts for living history people in the North West, that I compiled after my last request then please do contact me on [log in to unmask] and I will forward it (sorry can't attach it to this email - computer shenanigans!). It's not definitive, but is a start.

Secondly, I have a request for anyone out there who knows of a project, however big or small, which gained some long term sustainability beyond its initial funding period. Examples could be HLF revenue projects which then became mainstream posts/initiatives in museums, or examples of how the work of projects has been carried on within existing core work.

If you do know of examples, any additional information about how you went about extending the project/ work would be really useful as well - it's all leading to building a case/analysing how the project I'm working on can have a future beyond its initial funding date.

Any help most gratefully received and I can feed back my responses to anyone else too.

Please could you respond to my work email - [log in to unmask]

Many thanks
Nicola

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.