Do you work in an Art Gallery or at a Historic Site?

Do you think your gallery or site has some really interesting and
interactive interpretation?  Would you like to talk about what you do to
an audience of science museum and science centre staff and participate
in a broader discussion about interactive learning across subjects?

If so, please drop me an email with a short paragraph introducing your
gallery or site and the interactive interpretation you have and I'll
send you more details of what we're looking for.

Thanks,

Lyndsey

Lyndsey Clark

Interactive Displays Manager

National Museums Scotland

Chambers Street

Edinburgh EH1 1JF

Tel +44 (0) 131 247 4455

Fax+44 (0) 131 247 4311

e-mail [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

http://www.nms.ac.uk <http://www.nms.ac.uk/>

The National Museum of Scotland is currently undergoing a £46 million transformation. For more information visit: http://www.nms.ac.uk/royal_museum_project.aspx <http://www.nms.ac.uk/royal_museum_project.aspx>

Sign up to our e-newsletter and you'll find out what's on across the National Museums.
http://www.nms.ac.uk/signup <http://www.nms.ac.uk/signup>

This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the addressee please inform the sender and delete the email from your system. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of National Museums Scotland. This message is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998 and Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. No liability is accepted for any harm that may be caused to your systems or data by this message.