Dear all,

We're very pleased to announce our next TextWorkshop date - see below. You may be interested to know that we also run in-house writing workshops, and can provide references from previous happy customers.

Best wishes

Rebecca.

TextWorkshop training day

10.30am-4.30pm on Monday 16th June 2008

at the London Transport Museum, Covent Garden

Cost £150.00

Do you want to write really engaging text for your exhibitions and galleries? Wish text-writing was more inspiration and less perspiration? Feel you'd like a grounding in best practice?

TextWorkshop will help you bring your text to life. With new ways to make objects speak, weave stories and deliver powerful messages, this intensive training day will equip you to experiment, discover and learn.

Join writer Dea Birkett and museum professional Rebecca Mileham for a TextWorkshop training course that will challenge and inspire you ­- as well as your audiences. Practical and interactive, the full-day programme covers top tips that can quickly make your text more accessible, appealing and effective at getting your message across.

We are delighted that the TextWorkshop is being hosted by the relaunched and award-winning London Transport Museum.  TextWorkshop participants will have the opportunity to view the museum's text and exhibitions.

For further details of TextWorkshop, and to download a booking form, please go to www.textworkshop.co.uk

Or phone Rebecca at 01295 268328

Or Dea at 0207 735 5261

Or email contact@textworkshop.co.uk