  From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Janine Marriott
Sent: 27 May 2008 11:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: excellent examples of websites

    Hi
i am looking for excellent examples of websites (education or just general info).
Please do let me know of any that you have been impressed by.
We are revamping our site using uni students so I want some examples of good practice.
Also does anyone have any guidelines on web design?
Many thanks
janine Marriott
Arnos Vale Cemetery

---------------------------------

  Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Email.

Ian Blackwell
1 Kistor Gardens
Castle Street
Totnes
TQ9 5QW

tel: 01803 840990

  http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zORv8wwiadQ&feature=related

Sponsor me - I am abseiling down Dawlish Church on 14 June to raise money for the redevelopment of Teignmouth & Shaldon Museum. Please contact me for more details.