I'm currently working for an interactive whiteboard publisher developing a
cross-curricular resource for KS3-KS4 teachers/students exploring issues behind
 identity.

The main strands are cultural identity, migration, assimilation and  change

As this is for the schools across the UK , I'd like to refer to exhibitions
within museums, galleries, archives and heritage sites where teachers could
use the exhibition to explore any of the above themes. The same goes for
websites too.

If you have such an exhibition or know of one, please could you let me know
and, if appropriate for the objectives of the activity, I'll endeavour to
reference it within the activities themselves or in a 'Where to go'  section.

I am also looking for images of objects that are 'significant' to  young
people from different cultures in the present, either at home  and abroad. Objects
that have a strong meaning and value with some  decoration or expressionistic
element that can be used for enquiry and  comparison.

I realise that the latter is quite specific and would be happy to discuss
and/or clarify over the phone if needed. Please drop me a line with your number
and I'll ring.

Thanks

David Walmsley