Steve Smith schrieb:
> Hi - we don't have an ftp download I'm afraid. Have you tried a
> different web browser? I don't think this is a general problem.
> Cheers.
I tried different browsers and different operating systems. My download
stopps usually 500KB before the download is complete. I will try to
check whether this is a local network problem. Thanks for your help,

Marcus

> On 8 May 2008, at 03:54, Marcus Heldmann wrote:
>
>> I am trying now for days to get the complete download for installing fsl
>> 4.0.4 for mac os x. Unfortunately the download stops and gives me the
>> error
>> message that the file was deleted due to an error uncompressing the
>> file. Is
>> there any other way, e.g. via ftp, to get the tar.gz file.
>> Thanks, Marcus

> Stephen M. Smith, Professor of Biomedical Engineering
> Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre
>
> FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
> +44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
> [log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve

Dr. Marcus Heldmann
Leibniz Institute for Neurobiology, Behavioral Neurology
Dept. of Neurology II
University of Magdeburg
Leipzigerstr. 44
39120 Magdeburg