Hi Lucia,

I've had a look at the images and I cannot see anything unusual about
them.
Also, when I run MRIcron on my mac laptop (intel) then the only non-zero
values I see are 2007.0 which is correct - so I cannot replicate this
problem.
Not being an SPM user, I haven't checked that.

Can you double-check that the most recent versions of MRIcron and
SPM are in fact not working?  I just cannot think of any reason why you
should have a problem like this.

All the best,
	Mark