From: Erica Sheen
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2008 4:46 AM
Subject: shaggy dog....

> all i'm interested in is narratology . . . narratology is not part of
> the infinities of religious speculation, i'ts just an attempt to sort out
> how we make sense of narratives . narratives about gods follow the same
> narratological principles as narratives about dogs=20>

Really?

Surely any level of description at which this might be the case would
hardly qualify as 'making sense of a narrative'?

BTW, belated thanks to all who kindly responded a little while ago to a
query on behalf of a student concerning ethics and the camera. She
benefitted considerably from your suggestions.

Erica Sheen

*
*
Film-Philosophy salon
To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask].
*
Film-Philosophy journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com
Contact: [log in to unmask]
**
* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. * Film-Philosophy journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com Contact: [log in to unmask] **