Elaine

From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Evans, Jacqueline M.
Sent: 13 May 2008 16:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Occasional Non-medical Helper Needs

Dear colleagues,
I currently have a student and a staff member who both need assistance when
going to the toilet while on campus. I am interested to know how other
institutions fund/charge for these support workers that are needed
occasionally during the day but not occupied by other tasks for the
individuals concerned?

I look forward to hearing from you,
regards
Jackie Evans