Dear  Colleagues,

 I would like to refer you to our International Conference VSMM2008
 www.vsmm2008.org  which will be held in Limassol/Cyprus from the 20.-25. of
 October 2008. As you know this conference is dedicated to Digital Heritage and it is the first time that this joint event is  coming to Cyprus. VSMM2008 is in cooperation  with the European
 Commission,  UNESCO  World Heritage Center, the UNESCO Memory of the World
 Library,  European Digital Library  Foundation, the World Museum Forum, the  International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS), the  International Council for Monuments (ICOMOS) and the
 International Committee for the e-Documentation of Cultural Heritage
 content  (CIPA). Moreover, there is a cooperation with leading important European
 Union  projects like Michael, Michael+, Minerva, Minerva+ and the two newly
 funded  Athena and EDLocal projects.

 Even though we are aware of your busy schedules, we would like to ask to
 promote this event in your university/institute/organisation/country and that you send out the attached call
 for papers & participation to all entities of your active email list in the
 area of Digital Libraries, Laser Scanning/Digitization, GIS/GPS, legal issues/copyrights, standards,
e-Cultural Heritage, etc.

 Once again I would like to express our gratitude and look forward to
 see/meet you in Cyprus again and cooperating with your organization in the
 future.

 Thank you very much,
 Best regards,
 Marinos Ioannides