eBay Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Question from eBay Member -- Respond Now

eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address.
thornton2537( 76$B?.MQ;XZK:_(B 50 $B;j(B 99 $BG74V(B)
Positive feedback: 100%
Member since: Dec-09-99
Location: United States
Registered on: www.ebay.com
Dear Sir/Madam:
first of all, thank you very much for your attention!
We are one of the leading international-trade wholesalers in China.we are the sole franchise as well as manufacturer  in China for giant international ompanies such as IBM, samsung, sony, NOKIA and so on . Therefore, all the goods have the lowest price and best quality.
Please connect us whenever you have any question,we will give you  satisfying answers.
our website :
www.greatstuff-666.com
our MSN:
Price$B!'(B481EUR