Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Question from eBay Member -- Respond Now

eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address.

thornton2537( 76)

Positive feedback:
100%

Member since:
Dec-09-99

Location:
United States

Registered on:
www.ebay.com

Dear Sir/Madam:first of all, thank you very much for your attention! We are one of the leading international-trade wholesalers in China.we are the sole franchise as well as manufacturer  in China for giant international ompanies such as IBM, samsung, sony, NOKIA and so on . Therefore, all the goods have the lowest price and best quality.Please connect us whenever you have any question,we will give you  satisfying answers.our website : www.greatstuff-666.com our MSN: [log in to unmask]

Pioneer Elite PRO-1410HD 61

Price:481EURMember:455EUR

Samsung HL-R6168W 61

Price:452EURMember:415EUR

MAGNAVOX 50ML8105D 50

Price:442EURMember:405EUR

Panasonic TH-65PX600U 65'

Price:528EURMember:496EUR

Norcent PT4246HD 42 inch Plasma HDTV- Brand New

Price:485EURMember:453EUR

NEW Toshiba 42HP66 42in HD Plasma Flat Panel HDTV

Price:528EURMember:476EUR

SAMSUNG NV20

Price:216EURMember:185EUR

Panasonic Pro AG-DVC30 3-CCD MiniDV Camcorder

Price:549EURMember:525EUR