Ladies and Gentlemen,
dear Colleagues,
I forgot, in my most recent circular mail, to mention the upcoming
Australian and New Zealand Criminology Conference.
Sorry for that. Please find the additional information below, after my
signature.
Best regards,
Hans-J. Kerner

Hans-Juergen Kerner
Listserv Mananger, Criminology_CriminalJustice_News
Professor and Director, Institute of Criminology
University of Tuebingen
Sand 7, 72076 Tuebingen, Germany
Phone: +49-7071-297 29 31 // Fax: +49-7071-29 51 04
Email: [log in to unmask]
Email Secretariat: [log in to unmask]
Homepage: http://www.ifk.jura.uni-tuebingen.de/

The *21^st Annual Australian and New Zealand Society of Criminology
(ANZSOC) conference will be held in Canberra on 25 -- 28 November 2008. *

The theme for the 2008 ANZSOC conference is */Criminology: Linking
theory, policy and practice./**/
/*

The ANZSOC conference is a key crime and criminal justice research forum
in Australia. It aims to highlight the contribution of crime and justice
research to policy and practice; deepen the understanding and knowledge
of academics and practitioners in the field and facilitate information
exchange and professional networking. The 2008 conference program will
include keynote plenary sessions, moderated panel sessions and a number
of concurrent sessions in which abstract papers will be presented.

*Call for abstracts*

Abstracts are now invited for papers exploring the broad spectrum of
current, emerging or future trends in crime and justice research as seen
through the theoretical, policy or practical perspectives. This spectrum
could include, but is not limited to, research involving Indigenous
issues, women and the criminal justice system (including questions of
human rights and trafficking), financial and technology-enabled crime
(particularly focussing on global developments in crime control and
regulation), and victimology.

 *Abstract Submission Details
*

The call for abstracts brochure and abstract submission form can be
found online at http://www.anzsoc.org/conferences/2008/

Abstracts must be submitted by *5pm 20 June 2008* via email to

For more information contact:  Conference Solutions     02 6285 3000

*Expression of Interest*
If you do not wish to submit an abstract but would like to receive
additional registration information. Could you please send through your
contacts details to [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>