I have had a range of problems with old project files before but haven't
come across this one yet. Analysis starts normal but does not show a window.
All spectra, peaks etc. are there. When I try to display the window the
program crashes and I get this terse error message:

GL_VENDOR = Brian Paul
GL_RENDERER = Mesa X11
GL_VERSION = 1.5 Mesa 6.0
/usr/local/ccpnmr/bin/analysis: line 8: 21666 Segmentation fault
/usr/local/ccpnmr/python2.4/bin/python -i -O
$CCPNMR_TOP_DIR/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/AnalysisGui.py $1 $2 $3 $4 $5

I guess this has something to do with the graphics used when the project was
last saved and what we have now (tcl, I believe). I also notice that the
font of the main analysis panel changes after it is started.
I already looked in the main .xml file for the graphics settings but I
couldn't find them.
Are there any suggestions?
thanks,
mark