Hello,

This might be wrong but it sounds like the project might be pointing to an
old Nmr.xml file by mistake??  You can check this by going into the
Project --> Save As dialog (of all things).  Click on the Storages tab and
look for the ccp.nmr.Nmr cell in the Package column.  Then the next
column over gets the Url serial, and two more columns over gets you the
relative path for this storage.  Then click on the Urls tab and look for
that url serial, and the Path column gives you the absolute part of the
path.  So the total path for your Nmr.xml file is

  storage.url.path + '/' + storage.path

If this is pointing to what you think it should be pointing to then this
is another problem we have here.

Wayne