Hi Mike,

how does your protein look on a sizing column ? Perhaps a dimer ? That
would then explain the tendency to form dimers in different crystal
forms, as it is a biological relevant dimer. for the eventuality that
you have no clue how the sizing looks like, run one and find out.

Juergen

--
Jürgen Bosch
University of Washington