Hi Partha,

you could add "artificial" sites close to the Se sites in regions of
density which look similar to you, you will need at least three sites
then let resolve figure out the NCS operators. You can also scratch your
head and look at the selfrotation function of your dataset.

You might also try out using only the peak dataset (peak & inflection)
and see if the other wavelength actually harm your electrondensity,
furthermore you could use Sharp to optimize your phases first.

Juergen

--
Jürgen Bosch
University of Washington