Hi,

    Concerning this point, it turned out that some scripts of mine (for some historical good reasons) attribute "R" as column type for my r-free-flag column. Changing it to "I" (which I think is more ccp4 standard) solved the problem. According to what I talked to Anastassis, that must be a requirement from ccp4i. For several other programs there was no problem (although I must recognize that I make a very limited use of the ccp4 interface, ccp4i). Anyway, I will attach more to the conventions, now.

Jorge

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: {Spam?} Re: [ccp4bb] warp/arp 7.0.1 to really use the Free R flag
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:01:41 +0200
From: Anastassis Perrakis <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
CC: [log in to unmask]

Dear Jorge,

I was unable to reproduce the error you report with 7.0.1.

I selected an MTZ file, then chose 'use' FreeR flag and I run the job.

I get:

#CCP4I VERSION CCP4Interface 1.4.4.2
#CCP4I SCRIPT LOG arp_solvent
#CCP4I DATE 29 Apr 2008  10:56:28
#CCP4I USER Tassos
mtz labels taken: FP SIGFP FreeR_flag
FreeR will be used for monitoring and sigmaa calculations
Starting model:  After refmac, R = 0.162 (Rfree = 0.170)

Could you please try to do the same with first building the standard
example (psp) and then adding waters?
It might be a problem with your mtz file.

Tassos