I guess you mean you have one ha per monomer?

 To use CCP4 tools - you can use mapmask to mask out a sphere of density
around your heavy atom.
Give the atom a "radius" of 10A of something big to get a decent lump,
and make sure it looks sensible..
(Use your best phases here of course)

 Then use that density as your search model for MOLREP - you can see how
to do that from the GUI I think..
(Make sure the matrices DO transform your ha in mol 1 to the ha sites in
the other molecules!

 Then input the matrices you get into DM with the averaging option -
that will refine the rotation matrices, and usually improves the maps
greatly.

 Eleanor