Thanks for your Peter,

This tool is a customisation from Blackboard. It gets installed as a
Building Block on the system.

We heard Blackboard mention it last week during a conference call, but
they have not followed up with any more information. It certainly would
seem to solve our problem whereby lecturers need to copy resources in
multiple locations, for courses that have separate codes for the same
cohort of students.

Has anyone else experience of this "Course Merge" tool?

Many thanks,

Fiona

Fiona Concannon
Learning Technologist
Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching (CELT)
National University of Ireland, Galway
Ireland
TEL: +353 - 91 - 49 5630
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]