Hi All,

I was wondering whether anyone's been successful in displaying student results through Bb?

Is there any way of displaying test results that are specific for the logged in student?

Grateful for any help

James

This email and any attachment(s) is intended for and confidential to the addressee. If you are neither the addressee nor an authorised recipient for the addressee please notify us of receipt, delete this message from your system and do not use, copy or disseminate the information in, or attached to it, in any way.

Our messages are checked for viruses but please note that we do not accept liability for any viruses which may be transmitted in or with this message.

The College of Law of England and Wales. Registered charity No 271297