Hello

BB 6.2.3 Enterprise

I am after some refresher documentation if possible; our snapshot
process throws out some invalids during the run in about duplicates etc.

I seem to remember a 'cleanup' files that can be run in with a header
for the NEW_EXTERNAL_PERSON_KEY (I think), has anyone got any pointers
or documentation on good house keeping that involves cleanup of the
invalid files?

Also we are looking to rebuild our production boxes over the summer;
currently I am building a 'reduced' service box that will be a duplicate
of the production boxes.  Once I take backups of the database and file
structure and to use on the temporary boxes whilst the production ones
are being rebuilt, I am aware that any documents uploaded during this
time frame could potentially get lost when migrating from production to
temporary back to production again (best endeavours to disseminate this
to staff will happen).

Is there a way of stopping the uploading of documents to BB temporary
during this process (sort of a read only BB) to try and ensure that no
documents are uploaded during this time?

Best Regards,

Paul Beal

Server / Applications Administrator

Doncaster College