Black History Studies in association with PCS presents a powerful presentation documenting the influences of Marcus Garvey.

This presentation is directed at the family, which means parents and children from the age of 10 upwards are invited to be a part of this inspirational event.

This presentation will be given by our very own Sista Panyin and asks the following questions:

Who was Marcus Garvey?

What did he stand for?

Who did he influence?

Who did he inspire?

What were his legacies?

These important questions and more will be covered in this powerful PowerPoint presentation. THIS IS ONE EVENT THAT SHOULD NOT TO BE MISSED!

The presentation will take place on Tuesday 13th May 2008 and Thursday 15th May 2008.

·         Tuesday 13th May 2008 at the PCS LEARNING CENTRE, 3rd Floor, 231 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, SW1V 1EH (Next to the Queen Mothers Sport Centre). Nearest Train/Tube Station: Victoria. (Click here for map) The event will start at 7pm sharp!!!

·         Thursday 15th May 2008 at the Parish Room at St Michael's Church, Bounds Green Road, London N22 8HE. (Directly behind the Church on the corner of Bounds Green Road) (Click here for map) Nearest Underground Station: Wood Green Station - Piccadilly Line.

There will be an entry fee of £3 for adults and £2 for children. Places for this presentation are limited. ONLY 50 PLACES AVAILABLE in South London and 30 PLACES AVAILABLE in North London, so if you are interested in attending please reply as soon as possible to reserve your place. Places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis, so don't delay.

I would appreciate if you could forward this information to all who you believe will be interested.

If you require more information, please feel free to contact me via email or on any of the numbers below.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Mark and Charmaine Simpson

Black History Studies

Educating the community to educate themselves
http://www.blackhistorystudies.com

Black History Studies
PO Box 45189

London