From:
A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of PARR, Aidan
Sent: 21 May 2008 12:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Bed Occupancy and Epilepsy Sensor telehealth

Just wondered if anyone had looked into the Telehealth area of monitoring for Eplielpsy. The questions being:

·  What are the physiological changes and can we measure them with equipment that is available

·  How much notice of a seizure do we get as this is a sub-acute system and any trend data may not be picked up for several hours

Any comments very welcome.

Cheers,

Aidan.