Dear Colleagues,

MLA London are pleased to be able to offer the following course on fundraising from trusts and foundations.

Details of the course and how to book are below.

Kind Regards

Paddy McNulty

Workforce Development Co-ordinator

MLA London

Fundraising from trusts and foundations

Venue: Museum of the Order of St. John, St. John’s Gate, St. John's Lane, London EC1M 4DA

Date:     Wednesday 16th July 9.30am to 5.00pm

Cost:      £95 for London based organisations, £100 for organisations from the rest of the UK

For staff and volunteers in museums, libraries, and archives involved in fundraising or wishing to learn more about fundraising

Following on from our series of courses on fundraising for museums, and our fundraising for archives course, we have commissioned a fundraising course dealing exclusively with trusts and foundations.  There are thousands of trusts and foundations in the UK and they are one of the most valuable sources of funding for the museum, library, and archive sectors.  This course aims to provide delegates with an overview of trusts and foundations that are relevant to them, examine what trusts and foundations are looking for, develop strategies for fundraising from trusts and foundations, and how organisations can effectively apply for funding from them.

During the day the following areas will be covered:

Refreshments, lunch, and course papers will be provided

To download a booking form click here.  Alternatively, you can call Georgina Siddall on 020 7549 1712, or email [log in to unmask] to request a booking form, or download one from our website – www.mlalondon.org.uk.

Paddy McNulty

Workforce Development Co-ordinator

MLA London

4th Floor

53-56 Great Sutton Street

London EC1V 0DG

Tel: 020 7549 1711

Fax: 020 7490 5225

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Web: www.mlalondon.org.uk

MLA London is the strategic regional development agency for museums, libraries and archives in London. We are part of the MLA Partnership.

For further information please visit the website at www.mlalondon.org.uk

Legal Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution and copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and then delete the message and any associated files from your system.

Security Warning: Although this e-mail and its attachments have been screened and are believed to be free from any virus, in all cases it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the e-mail and any associated attachments are virus free. MLA London will not accept liability for any damage caused by a virus.